What is the Honey Allroads bike?
The Honey Allroads bike is exactly what it is named after. This bike is designed to ride on all road conditions – paved, broken, carriage trails, and even well worn single track. Ever get the urge to ride onto that side trail you spot during a long ride? That’s what this bike is for. The Allroads is a lot like a classic ‘Rando’ bike but with the ability to work well under harsher terrain scenarios.
Why is the Honey Allroads bike the ideal adventure bike?
This bike is not only light weight, but its more relaxed geometry makes this bike extra comfortable and easy to handle any number of spontaneous ride scenarios.
- Tire Options: Want room for fat tires? No problem. The Allroads has room for big tires – up to 45mm.
- Wheel Options: This bike also offers the option of 700c or 650c wheel size.
- Brake System Options: The Honey Allroads is designed for either standard or low mount disk brakes giving you excellent braking control is all conditions. The bike’s default option is for standard seat stay disk mounts.
- Fork Options: We offer two options
- Steel: For a more classic and rugged design. Works well with full-time fenders.
- Carbon: For lightweight and precise handling. Not optimal for fender use.
- With its stable front end, standard trail, low bottom bracket, and long wheelbase the Allroads makes for a great all-day rider.
Popular Options and Upgrades
- Fenders: Black plastic Planet Bike $155
- Rear Rack: Numerous options ranging from $50-$300
- Front Handlebar Bag Rack: Price ranging from $150 – $350
- Handlebar Bag: Ortlieb Ultimate 5 – Size Large – $135.00 (this bag does not require a front rack)
- Generator Light System: Includes Schmidt hub and E3 front and rear light – prices vary
Complete Bike Weight
54.5 cm top tube Allroads: 18 lbs. 14 ounces – for an Allroads with the recommended SRAM Force parts package. This is a really great weight for a disc brake mixed-terrain machine that can handle all conditions of riding. Weights subject to change as component packages evolve.