Here are the geometry details for the Mountain Race 27.5″ series bikes.
|Top tube length*||Head tube length||Seat tube length||Top tube slope, degrees||Seat tube angle, degrees||Chainstay length||Bottom Bracket Height||Front center length, cm|
Frameset Feature Notes
- Wheel diameter: 27.5″/650b – these are the same size.
- Head tube diameter: 44mm
- Seat post diameter: 27.2 mm
- Front derailleur clamp diameter: 31.8mm.
- Rear axle spacing: 135mm with a 10mm axle.
- Brake mount: Frame brake placement is ISO disc – on the seatstay.
- Cable routing:
- Rear brake: zip guides on top tube and seat stay.
- Front derailleur: Cable stops on top tube
- Rear derailleur: Cable stops on top tube and seat stay
- Two bottle mounts: one on seat tube, one on top of the down tube
- Fork Model: Dependent on parts kit specification.
- Travel: 120-140mm – dependent on parts kit specification
- Axle type: Model dependent
- Brake mount: Model dependent
Frame Geometry Notes
Toe overlap: Because the Honey Mountain is a race bike, the geometry is quick and tights – meaning a short front end. It is possible that your Honey may have toe overlap depenidng on tire choice, shoe size, cleat setup, and pedal system. Make sure you are comfortable with toe overlap before ordering. Questions? Contact the Beekeepers.
* Bike size: Top tube length combined with head tube length are better indicators of bike fit than the classic “seat tube length.”
*** Standover clearance: We measure standover height from the ground to the midpoint of the top tube.
General Geometry Notes
- All specifications are in inches unless otherwise indicated.
- Specifications subject to change as components and technology improve. If you have any critical measurements for your cycling enjoyment, let the Beekeepers know before placing your order.